International Journal Publications
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES:
- JGS -Atypical mycobacterial infection – a threat for developing countries with improper sterilization techniques.
- LANCET – Dabigatran in patients with myocardial injury after non-cardiac surgery (MANAGE): an international, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- JCDR – Predictive models of gangrenous cholecystitis in laparoscopic cholecystectomy treated patients.
- Tropical Gastro – Short-Term Outcomes of Surgical Interventions for Acute Mesenteric Arterial Ischemia
- JCR – Isolated primary neurofibroma of the intestine: A Case Report
- IJSR – Primary peritoneal hydatid cyst presenting as Mesenteric cyst
- IJSR – Undifferentiated Embryonal Sarcoma of liver
- JCR – Retroperitoneal Cystic Leiomyoma masquerading as ovarian cyst, presented as huge incisional hernia
- JCR – A mesenteric Enteric Duplication cyst communicating with Jejunum in adolescent
- Tropical Gastroenterology- Self Knotting of Feeding Jejunostomy Tube: An extremely Rare Complication
- Journal of Digestive Endoscopy- Successful EUS guided drainage of lesser sac abscess – post gastric ulcer sealed off perforation
- Tropical Gastroenterology – “Bitter Bottle Gourd Juice Leading To Gastric Necrosis – A Case Report”
- A Case Report on Parapharyngeal Nerve Cell Tumor (Schwannoma)
- Hepatobiliary actinomycosis masquerading as malignancy
- BMJ Case Reports – Rectal adenocarcinoma in an adult with imperforate anus at birth”
- IJS- A giant congenital lipoma over the back
- The longest trichobezoar presenting as gastric perforation and multiple small bowel intussusception with severe malnutrition
ABSTRACTS AVAILABLE ONLINE:
- G I Endoscopy: a retrospective comparison of different modalities of management of walled-off pancreatic necrosis in a tertiary referral center in India over the last seven-year
- Postoperative troponin-I as an independent morbidity marker and predictor of hospital stay in gastrointestinal surgeries.
- Bile duct injury” A new classification and surgical use of endobiliary stents for the management in emergency situations.
- A Prospective Series Case Study of Pyogenic Liver Abscess: Recent Trends in Etiology and Management
- Surgery in Complicated Sigmoid Diverticulitis: Retrospective Analysis
- Bile Duct Injury Associated with Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Novel Management Approach and a New Clinically Relevant Classification in Our Area of Practice
On reviewer board in
* Indian Journal of surgery
* ACG case report Journal